Skip to content
- Instruction :
- Layer the hair into section.Work on one section at a time and brush in the direction the hair grows.
- If comb encounters mats and tangles,do not tug.Instead,gently and slowly pull the comb through the hair.
- For the curly coat in which hairs can be trey need to be brushed more frequently than other breeds.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device