Oceanique Lamb Delice - A grain free formula that is rich in iron from free-range New Zealand Lamb, a high-quality protein source that provides essential amino acids for growth and maintenance. 80% of the ingredients is premium quality lamb meat, and the other 20% is vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables, sensational.
Lamb Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Fish Meal, Tapioca, Flaxseed, Dried Cranberries, Natural Flavour, Fish Oil, Sodium Chloride, Dried Blueberries, Tumeric, Dried Brewers Yeast, Chamomile, Peppermint, Dried Enterococcus Facecium, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum, Dried Bifidobacterium Thermophilum, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement , Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract and Spearmint Extract.
Crude Protein: 23.0% min
Crude Fat: 14.0% min
Crude Fiber: 5.0% max